Monday, January 25, 2010

As a child, for now

As a child, I often believed the supernatural natural,
                and the people who ruled, gods and demigods.
 As a child, I could only see with my eyes,
                and the images that it held flee with memory.
 As a child, I could only feel with my hands,

                and the texture of skin to sand forgotten.
 As a child, the outdoors meant only playtime,
                and the trees that lay shade to me.
 As a child, I only heard with my ears,
                and storms and stories passed with their fears.
As a child, I only thought with my brain,
                and to lose that would be a shame.

Do we ever know, between sanity and insanity
Do we ever know, between good and bad
Do we ever know,between love and hate
Do we ever know,between life and death
Do we ever know if we are just dreaming?

For now - it all is as it was - to question, that is wrong ,
Because our sanity depends on supposed independence
and creativity that rattles our mind - the facts are overwhelming when
everyone agrees and on that everyone agrees.
Dare to disbelive and dare to be wrong
that is how you become strong
Dream in different shades of black and live a life untrue
- I do.

For now I believe the natural
             and god, my imaginary friend,
                           my sole salvation on you depends.
For now I see with public lenses,
              and the images sear my memory
                          until it becomes solely what I see.
For now I feel with calloused hands
              my work gives me everyday
                          until my son's skin feels like gravel and hay.
For now outdoors is for wars
              and those trees are no more,
                           than burnt hollow stumps.
For now I hear with fear
              and I block out all that is supposed evil
                            and thoughts of revolt turn to smoke.
For now I don't think
              and all I do routine and repetitive,
                            and my existence is belittled.

Sanity is collective Insanity
Good is bad on the other side of the magnifying glass
love is the hate of loneliness
death is life when not living


                              A dream is waking up,and living your other lives.                         

No comments:

Post a Comment