Monday, January 25, 2010

Night my love

Night is dark and sometimes scary
       if it weren't for the vast voids starry.
Night is deep and intelligent
       with her wisdom, reticent.
Night is slumberous
        for some, but mostly wondrous.
Night is awake
        for the predators comes to prey.
Night is calm and peaceful
        when safe and comfortable.
Night is cold
         when in fear of danger.

The Night is not light, and when
I rest she rests with me, when
I wake she lays in me, for
the day is bright, and
I only love the night, so when
the sun shines my heart is dark with Night
and I move solemnly and slumberous, but
they say my eyes shine - that's her stars.
And her moon helps me see in different shades
And when sun sets - like happiness -
 Night pours out and she surrounds me.

1 comment:

  1. Dude...I love this one! We should publish your work one day!

    ReplyDelete